“You can move through life seeing nothing as a miracle, or seeing everything as a miracle.” -Albert Einstein
This is one of the DOR's favorite photos of me. It is her favorite because it is the first time she caught me running after my injury. My recovery has been a miracle, one we are both so grateful for.
Life with horses is a life filled with miracles, especially at Grumpy Old Horse Ranch. Here are a few:
- A horse helping a young man learn to talk to other humans.
- A horse helping a vet learn that there is value to all animals.
- A horse giving a veteran a sense of purpose.
- Horses going from being unwanted to their new forever homes.
- Horses picking out the perfect horse for a human.
- Horses teaching humans that loving something sometimes means letting it go.
- Horses teaching humans persistance, courage, dignity, and pride.
- A horse teaching forgiveness, trust, and how to love unconditionally.
These are just a few of the daily miracles that we surround the DOR with, isnt' she lucky?
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!