3/09/2011

Horse eating things


I am glad I am not going to the trail clinic...or at least I think the DOR is only taking Sir Royal Pain.
There is going to be an obstacle similar to the one in the photo. It will have pool noodles and sparkling tinsel hanging down. I think something like that would eat a horse if given a chance.
There are going to be other things that are purposely designed to stretch the tolerance of the horses attending.
I am sure there will be lots to share after Saturday.
Coelho is getting his teeth done tomorrow. He will be running around showing his chompers off to everyone.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

1 comments:

Powell River Books said...

And plastic baggie things, the bane of all four legged friends. - Margy

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates