3/27/2011

Quote for the week



"My eyes are a mirror to your soul, they will never lie to you"


The first photo was taken right after my accident. You can see panic and fear in them, those emotions were not just mine. The DOR was feeling her share of panic and fear. I reflected her feelings and mine back to her.

The second photo was taken last week during our first ride. You can see my eye shows calm and confidence. Again some of the emotions reflected in them belong to the DOR.

She has learned that her emotions effect my emotions, making them amplified. Now that is all an good when her emotions are clam, happiness, confidence, and peace. But when she is worried, panicked, scared, or unsure it can make things ugly for us both.

While she is working on being honest with me about her emotions, incongruency cases me distress, she is also working on maintaining positive emotions while working with me. It has been good for bot of us.

Enjoy your day ad don't forget to hug your DOR!

2 comments:

Leah Fry said...

I missed the post way back when about the accident. What is the name of that post or the link to it.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

This is the initial post about my condition
http://journeysofcactusjack.blogspot.com/2009/09/drunkard.html

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates