8/09/2010

Old friends


Old friends are wonderful.
Yesterday the SCC rode his old friend Coelho, they had a good time. The DOR rode Sir Royal Pain, things went really well for both of them.
I got to go to the arena and work on my trotting. I also played with a ball. Then the DOR had me carry Mushboy for three circles around the arena. It is the first time Mushboy has ever ridden me and also the first time I have carried a rider farther that a few steps since my accident. I was very careful with Mushboy and worked very hard to travel straight.
I got a big surprise, my original (and only other owner) paid me a visit. I was very happy to see him and gave him lots of smooches. I was born at my original owners house and he owned me until I came to live with the DOR.
I think I get to go to the arena and get ponied again tonight.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

5 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What a big day! carrying Mushboy and visiting with you old owner! YAy for you!

EvenSong said...

Sounds like a red-letter day! It's neat that Mushboy is the first to ride you since your accident. He must feel so special that you wanted him to be the first!
Sounds like your therapy is coming along great!

Leah Fry said...

You are lucky to have such a short list of previous owners. Jaz does too, but poor Poco ... there's no telling. He's had 2 that I know of and I know there were more.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates