8/16/2010

She is growing up


This is my Shandi Doll playing soccer the other night. Seems like just yesterday she was a yearling needing her Uncle Jack to protect her. Now she has moved in with the big girls and is in puberty. She was so busy flirting with a young gelding in the arena that she only had eyes for him. The DOR was working with the young gelding and no matter where they stood Shandi just stared. I am working on an application to be filled out by any interested geldings. The fist question is "What part of your body would you least like to have my big ol' appy hoof applied to?" I am going to be very picky about who keeps company with my little dolly.

Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

3 comments:

Leah Fry said...

Jack, sounds like no one will be good enough for your baby girl.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, I love to see how the horses form bonds and truly get attached to each other. We love our EquiSpirit ball to. All the horses who have the privilege to have you in their life are very blessed.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates