4/25/2012

It is that time of year again...

I am glad winter is over and spring is here, but there are some things that I don't like about the better weather.  One of the main things that bothers me is the flying critters that buzz, bite, and crawl all over us.  Horseflies are the very worst.  To add insult to injury the beasties are attacking the lovely creatures that they are named after.
The DOR has a friend who made a special bar for us that is all natural and is made of the things the the DOR puts in the spray she makes for me.  It is called Friend Bar, so named after the DORs horse named Friend.  It smells lovely...I will give you the report on how it works soon.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

1 comments:

Powell River Books said...

I hope it works for you. Hate those horseflies! - Margy

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates