9/17/2009

Clinic?


Well the DOR is serious....
She has signed us up for a clinic in April! She is planning our spring activities this fall. I even heard her mention that I might need shoes because the trails are too rocky and hurt my feet. I am wondering about this shoe thing. Does this mean that I will be leaving the ranch more often? What adventures is she planning for us? Lots of things to wonder about.....
She is even going to the gym to get into better shape for our adventures next year. I overheard something about an endurance ride. We already do that-she rides and I endure.

I feel like I am in the book by Dr. Seuss "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" I wonder if Dr. Seuss knew that the DOR would be getting a little spotted horse when he wrote this book? Well it seems we will be writing our own adventure book next spring and summer.
Looks like we will be having a busy 2010. I think that will be great! More DOR time.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

9 comments:

mrscravitz said...

Well Jack, I think that you will have a lot of fun! I love your stories and look forward to the next adventure. You have such a wonder DOR and are a very lucky lucky equine! Others are not so lucky, check my blog update. Breaks my heart!

Betty said...

I wonder what kind of shoes you will acquire,tennies,boots.sandles.I know you will have a wonderful time next year with all the adventures you are going to have.
~~ Hugs and Smooches ~~

Unknown said...

She rides and I endure.

That is my favorite line EVER from a horse.

It will be so FUN to go to a clinic. And don't worry, there are no vets there.

The Silver Age Sara said...

I'd love to go to a clinic and maybe I'll find a good one when we are in the Midwest. Here, they all seem geared to show jumpers.

I had wanted to participate in an endurance ride this year but no way we were ready. Maybe next year.

And, your DOR is very wise to start a workout program because we need to be our best selves when we are on our best friends. Congratulations to her cause that's really hard work.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates