9/23/2009

Less words Wednesday-PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness


As a card caring member of the "Burly He Man Gelding Club" this is so embarrassing. But the again it takes a real strong gelding to wear pink.














Yep I am one tough gelding who is confident enough to wear pink. I just hope the DOR never does this to me again.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

The DOR says this is my breast cancer awareness outfit, that men at the rodeos show up in pink for fundraisers....so if you think I look good please donate to breast cancer research-Thank you

8 comments:

Betty said...

Oh,Jack you are so brave and sooooo cute.You look very good in pink.
~~ Hugs and Smooches ~~

mrscravitz said...

But Jack, You look so GOOD in Pink!

Anonymous said...

And you eat out of a pink bucket, too! You are one strong dude!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

The DOR says this is my breast cancer awareness outfit, that men at the rodeos show up in pink for fundraisers....so if you think I look good please donate to breast cancer research

Paint Girl said...

That is so great that you wear pink Jack! There is nothing wrong with it. You look handsome in pink!

LeopardAppy said...

Dear Jack, Just you wait it will turn into a pink saddle pad, then pink reins, even a hot pink sleazy, it is just the beginning my friend. I even have a orange and pink cooler I have to wear in public. Try to get used to it, it will be easier that way.

Your Daily Cute said...

Jack, pink is a GREAT color for you -- and for a great cause. :) Love it!

Unknown said...

Just don't let her near your hooves with that pink paint.

TRUST me.

Your friend in Texas, Cibolo.

(Lily says you are still cute.)

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates