9/01/2009

The DOR is swamped

The DOR has been working long hours since school has started back up. She says things will slow down soon. She is out everyday and gives me my treats, but I miss her just hanging around. I hope things slow down soon.
I am going to tell her to read the blog from Sunday and remember the lesson she has learned. Every moment she misses spending with me is one we will never have again. So DOR remember to grab every moment you can with me because when you close your eyes, only for a moment the moment's gone.
So until you have time to stand for a smooch, here is a photo of a recent one.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

5 comments:

Cheryl Ann said...

Jack, you are so wise! I'm going to have to talk to my DOR (she's a blonde...) and let her know she needs to come see us more often, too! Our DORs are busy now that the dreaded SCHOOL has started, but they need to make time for US!
~~Scout~~

Jackie said...

Awwww...Jack I know you are very very smart and I also know your DOR loves you very much.

So please be patient and understanding. I am sure she will shower you with smooches and lots of long fun rides as soon as school is over.

In the mean time Jack I would like to ask you to tell your DOR about my contest.

Your picture could be posted on my blog for the entire month of October.

Wow you might get tons and tons of apples then.

Here's the link and I hope you can talk her into joining in on the fun!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2009/08/entrecard-contest-at-painted-veil.html

Happy day Jack and big hugs for you and your DOR!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Hang in there Jack her heart is with you always I am sure

Betty said...

That is a great picture and if you DOR doesn't have time to give you all of the smooches you think you deserve I'll send you lots and lots of them.
~~ Hugs and Smooches ~~

Paint Girl said...

Very cute picture of the DOR smooching your nose, Jack!!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates