9/24/2009

Concentration

Here are a few pictures from this weekend. I like the ones that Mushboy took of the DOR and I working at liberty. This photo captures just how far we have come. I had just got done going around the round pen several times changing gaits and directions. She stopped me, signaled me to come in, and then gave me a neck massage to let me know I had done a good job.










Here we are listening to our riding instructor. The DOR is very focused...we are going to lope!
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

5 comments:

mommanator said...

what nice pics,

Anonymous said...

Really excellent, Jack - now just keep working on keeping her attention focussed and her body and thoughts nice and relaxed, and you'll be doing even more wonderful things together!

mrscravitz said...

Jack you are doing such a good job! I keep showing Sissy all your accomplishments but she is more interested in eating! She is so food motivated. I totally wished I had someone that would come out and give me lessons on her.

squirrelmama said...

Nice work, CJ. You appear to have a good work ethic (typical for an appy) and now you just have to make it easier for your DOR to get those critically smooth transitions.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Awesome to both of you!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates