10/12/2009

Circle to the right

Here is a video (please ignore the sound) of me circling to the right at a walk and trot last night. As you can see I am still having some issues. I do okay when I am traveling straight, or as close to straight as I travel right now. When traveling in a circle or yielding my hindquarters things get goofy looking. I am not too sure how to get my legs, especially my right, how to move side to side. I am doing better than I was last week.
See the barn? Shandi has decided to eat it for some reason...she gets in trouble for it, but still continues. No reason for her to do that. She has plenty of food, has minerals out all the time, and gets her vitamins every day. I think she may be part beaver.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a little shimmy in there - are you watching Dancing with the Stars?

--Lily

Maybe Shandi is redecorating. You know how some mares are. (not you, Lily, seriously. don't pin the ears, I'm SORRY! Yesh.)

-- Cibolo

Anonymous said...

You're working hard, Jack, we can tell. Keep trying to get that left hind to step up - it probably feels weird, not like it used to, but you'll get used to moving it up so it doesn't trail as you practice. I like your attitude!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Hope you keep improving Jack!

Leah Fry said...

A little wonky on the rear end but not too bad.

Hmm, maybe Shandi is bored.

Betty said...

Your doing good Jack I know you will be ready for the clinic.
I hope Shandi doesn't get splinters in her mouth.
~~Hugs and Smooches ``

Desert Rose said...

Jack...if you were a mare, I would think you were wiggling your spotted butt at some handsome guy just like you!!!

Jocelyn said...

I hope you get back to 100% soon !

mommanator said...

now arent you clever!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates