10/24/2009

Freedom speaks Saturday


So here is a picture of how far our no tell motel is as of yesterday evening (it will be finished today). Now I am old and the DOR teases that I am senile, boy do I have them all fooled-gets me out of a heck of a bunch of work. But there is no way that I would mistake a framed up shelter with a four foot high kick board for appropriate cover from the rain. Someone in our pasture did...actually two someones did. I had to laugh my fool head off when I look over to see Salty and Lady standing in the unfinished shelter while it was raining. Some good it did them, they were more soaked than I was. You see I had the good sense to stand under the trees at the other end of the pasture, I didn't get near as wet as they did. Just goes to show that twerps aren't as smart as they think they are. After today the shelter will keep us high and dry in the rain, but then the twerps probably won't stand in it....
Life is so good! Oh and Jack told me to remember to say: Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

5 comments:

mommanator said...

Think about this, maybe they were getting squatters rights when it's finished ! teehee

Betty said...

Very funny Jack.I always knew you were the smartest.
~~Hugs and Smooches~~

EvenSong said...

A couple of mine will stand up next to the barn for the "illusion of shelter"--even though they end up getting dripped all over from the roof!

Leah Fry said...

They weren't standing in an unfinished shelter. They were trying out the new pergola...in the rain.

Desert Rose said...

Old and wise...can be a good thing!!!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates