10/31/2009

Freedom speaks Saturday-Happy Halloween!


The DOR is gone to a Buck Brannaman clinic so I am giving her a bit of a trick for Halloween. I am also getting in a dig at "His royal blingness" Yep, here is Jack aka Boogie, in a tutu. Hope he is practicing for the Nutcracker, I hear he is going to be one of the Sugar Plum Faeries HAHAHA. This is great a two for one prank, not often I can pull off one of those. Jack, you little twerp this is what you get for stealing Trudy my chicken. I suggest you return her soon or the next photo could be featuring you in revealing swimwear. DOR, I just have to tease you a bit...you know I love you.
Well Jack it takes a real man to wear pink, especially when it is a pink skirt.
Enjoy your Halloween, I hope it is filled with lots of treats and very little in the way of tricks.
Life is so good! Oh and Jack told me to remember to say: Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

7 comments:

Florida Beach Basics said...

tee-hee. Happy Halloween to you all, too.

Cactus Jack, be on the lookout for your package - should be there soon.

marge

Betty said...

Very funny Freedom. I hope Jack doesn't retaliate.
~~Hugs and Smooches to both you and Jack ~~

Desert Rose said...

Freedom...I know you are just playing a small little prank, but paybacks can be a bitch!!! Jack may come over and paint big spots on your butt while you are napping one day!!!

mommanator said...

kinda SPOOKED me when ZI first looked at it. I was wondering where the other half of you were!

jc said...

Loved it! Major has said that I'm not even to think about getting him one though.

Leah Fry said...

Haha! Oh, the shame of it all!

Unknown said...

Wow. That's just weird. I'd return the chicken if I were you, Jack.
-- Cibolo.

I think you look cute, Jack.
--Lily

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates