10/26/2009

Go Camel


When you watch the video imagine all the camels being colored like your favorite spotted pony, it will help understand what my post is about.
The DOR was working with me on the weekend, she had the SCC had a friend take a look at me from behind while I loped. Seems like she was concerned with the way I am moving my hind legs, especially the right one. I didn't lope, but I did trot, the SCC and her friend both saw what she was talking about. I swing my right hind out and around, crossing it clear under me crossing over in front of my left hind which is traveling fairly straight. It is hard to describe...basically I look a bit like a camel moving. The DOR says if we move to the Middle East I will fit right in. I don't like not having grass to eat so I guess I better keep working hard at my therapy. I get better every week so I've got no worries about moving to Arabia.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

3 comments:

Betty said...

Jack, I watched that video and I could not make thoes silly camels look like you.You do not waddle like them.You are much better looking.
~~ Hugs and Smooches ~~

Desert Rose said...

Jack...did you ever get an official name of that nasty bug that is making you lope like a camel???

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Desert Rose,
The vet, after much discussion and more tests, has determined that I fractured my neck. I am not telling anyone how I did it, so it remains a mystery

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates