10/09/2008

A life being lived with a sense of joy


Hi, it is me the DOR. I want to thank everyone for their positive thoughts and prayers, they worked I was given the thumbs up from the doctor.
I have always enjoyed my life, I have so much to enjoy. However, the pronouncement from the doctor that my heart is mended and that I can begin returning to doing all the things I love has had an amazing effect. I feel so much more joy than I felt before. It seems that everyday things are delightful. I feel like I could burst with happiness. I think it is the fact that I have been given a second chance at life, it makes me want to not feel grumpy ever again.
So Jack and I are going to enjoy the poopy out of our time and the life we get to have together.
Again, I am grateful to all of you for playing a part in my heart getting better.
Jack says hi. He was wondering if I am going to give him any more soccer tubs-no. This weekend will be our first ride in a long time, it is also long over due. I have a feeling at least one of us will be wearing a face splitting grin.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your horse, they are God's gift of love to us.

5 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Congratulations on getting a clean slate on your health! There is nothing better than that. And enjoy your ride this weekend.

Brett said...

Great news, enjoy your ride you have earned it.

Cheryl Ann said...

That is GREAT NEWS! I have to wait until the end of the month to hear about my pinched nerve...the waiting is the worst part. In the meantime, I kinda drag my leg behind me and stagger around!

Rambling Woods said...

Enjoy your long awaited ride and good health going forward...

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

What a nice post! Enjoy your ride.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates