6/20/2010

Happy Father's Day


Hunnies I am home! But today I want to pay tribute to dad's.
This picture is of the DORs dad. It was taken at the gathering of the herd this winter. The DOR thinks he is the best dad ever.


This picture is of the Support Crew Chief and his dad. As you can see the SCC liked horses as a youngster. He jokes that he learned to ride on the horse from heck-an appy/Shetland cross, I am sure all of the bad behavior (and there was plenty of it) came from the Shetland part. The SCC's dad spent years protecting our forests. He is a gentle, loving man and raised one of the nicest men I have ever met.

















I am going to have to hunt for a picture of my dad. Until I find one here is a photo of my grandfather, the famous Paul Easter.
Have a wonderful Father's Day, humans and animals all.
I am so glad to be home and the DOR was so happy to have me home her eyes started leaking...
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Florida Beach Basics said...

I'm so glad you are home, Cactus Jack - will look forward to news of your stay at the spa. marge

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates