6/01/2010

Why?



Why? Why does the DOR insist on braiding my mane and tail? I tolerate it, I stand nicely while she does it figuring she will give up and go braid Sir Darby's tail, he likes to be foofy. Do I look happy with the results? I don't think so...in fact I think I look cheesed off!
She is jeopardizing my membership in the "he man gelding club"...I wish she would just quite doing it.
Good thing I will be away from the ranch for a bit. All of the other geldings should forget this indignity before I return.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

4 comments:

Trailboss said...

I don't think someone is very happy in that picture. Did I just see a blush?

mommanator said...

hey it looks nice even if not manly!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

What an expression! lol!
The forelock braid is the only one that might be questionable, Jack.
But the tail braid makes your butt look honkin' big and so sexy!


~Lisa

Powell River Books said...

Nice butt - er rump - braid or no braid. - Margy

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates