6/21/2010

Just whistle and I will come


I have missed being home. I missed the DOR, Mushboy, the SCC, the Horse Guardian, and the Cow Boss. I missed my blog friends. I also missed my herd something fierce. I made a new filly friend at rehab and threw a bit of a fit when she couldn't come home with me, but once I saw my green pasture she was quickly forgotten.
I was out grazing and the DOR whistled for me, I hurried over for scritches and smooches. The DOR is still my favorite human. She was so happy to see me, she looked like a prancing horse. The DOR is going to make sure that I continue on my nutritional plan. She will carry out my physical therapy and make sure I exercise to build my core strength back up. I was able to get up to 30 minutes of walk/trot intervals while being ponied before I left rehab, that is a lot of work for a spotted pony. The DOR and I will take "walkies" everyday for 20-30 minutes, it will be good for both of us. She is going to need help with the ponying part since Sir Royal Pain is buy acting like a spaz over his mare.
I will fill you in on what is going on with me throughout the week. The DOR is relieved not to be doing the blog anymore, she felt she wasn't living up to my talent.
Well I am going to much some grass and tease Sir Darby by making eyes at his mare.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Jack!

Cheryl Ann said...

We missed you, Jack!
Hugs & kisses!
Scout and Cali from California

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Welcome home ! I am sure the DOR is thrilled to have you back.I love the picture too

pinkglitterfae said...

Aww, Jack you look so happy munching away :-)
your DOR missed you very much

Florida Beach Basics said...

glad you're back and making good progress. marge

Kcalpesh said...

Nice capture and nice video!!

Recently I switched to a custom domain and have lost friends on google friend connect. Request you to re-join :-)

Pixellicious Photos

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates