11/06/2008

Grant us peace

My peace globe is simple, but the so is my wish.
I am a simple horse, with a DOR who loves me. I have learned much in my time spent with her. I have learned that a quiet voice carries much more meaning than the loudest shout. I have learned that a gentle touch carries more power than the hardest punch. I have learned that a look can stop a large animal in its tracks or draw it closer for a pat. I have learned that standing side-by-side with another creature, enjoying each others company is a gift from heaven. I have also learned that until one is at peace with themselves they can not live at peace with others.
I wish on this day and for many days to come that the world will learn the simple lessons that I have learned. I hope and pray that not only can the creatures of the world learn to be at peace with themselves, but they also learn to live in peace with others.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Why Jack i think your globe is just beautiful!!

Obviously you have very good taste!!
Peace:-))

Rambling Woods said...

That is a beautiful peace globe Jack.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates