11/28/2008

I get it and speak the truth

This Marie Antoinette award is from Rambling Woods and is supposed to be passed to bloggers “Speak the Truth” and “Get It!”
That is one thing about horses, we never lie, we speak the truth. Sometimes we are a bit too honest. I never pretend to like something I don't and will quickly make that clear if the DOR isn't listening well. I know that a creatures word is all they have of value, so it is important to make sure that your words are true. In a world that practices deception as a normal part of the way things work it is nice to know that there are beings that believe in honesty above all else.
Horses do "get it", we know what is important and take care of those things. The members of you herd are very important and it is each members job to care for the others. Good food and water are important, we share what we have with our herd mates (my herd always has more than enough). I think the most important thing we have is our relationships with others, it is important that we nurture and care for them.
I would like to pass the award on to:
Swamp Suburbia
The Eagle the Lion and the Dove by kimmysharinglight
Bush Babe
A Cowboy's Wife
Red Pine Mountain
Toltec Insights with Dr. Susan Gregg

There are a lot of other great blogs that “Speak the Truth” and “Get It!” (I think everyone I follow fits the criteria), I am sorry if I left anyone out
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

5 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

I'm glad you grabbed that one as it is perfect for you Jack..

The Silver Age Sara said...

One thing I have learned since bringing horses home is that they always speak the truth. I have learned to listen in a different way and it has brought so much to my life.
I am so honored you have chosen to pass this award along to me. It means so much to me.
Thank you.

Kimmy said...

Congrats on your award, and thank you for passing it to me!I know so little about horses, and your blog is not only informative, but truthful!

susan gregg said...

I am honored that you passed on the award to me.

Thanks,
Susan from Toltec Insights

BB said...

You are so sweet... thankyou so much for bestowing this on me. And for recognising the vital part that "keeping it real" plays in my blog!!!
:-)
BB

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates