11/03/2008

New toys...

I have new toys, three of them as a matter of fact. The DOR and the support crew chief brought out three 100 gallon Rubbermaid tubs. The DOR's plan is they are going to be for our hay. She doesn't want us strewing the hay all around, rolling in it, and my all time favorite pooping on Salty's and Harley's hay so they won't eat it. She said the main reason is the pooping, but I think she is just trying to make pretty boy and the gimp not feel bad.
I had to blow marbles out of my nose at them, I didn't want the DOR to be disappointed by an understated reaction. The tubs were place in the spots where we would usually eat, we each have a tub-yes Salty even has a new tub in his paddock (so he got two new tubs-see he is spoiled), but I can't play with it. I have already managed to tip over Harley's tub, but darn if I can figure out how to drag it around or use it for a soccer ball. At this rate these tubs might survive the week.
I have figured out if I line up just right I can manage to poop on Harley's and Salty's hay. I have a feeling if i do that the DOR may turn my hay tub into a composting bin-at least that is what she has threatened to do. The DOR's friend told her I am a bit of a "wild child", born to be weird...I think I am just misunderstood. I know I have to work on some of my silly behaviors, after all how would it look if I pooped on the Prime Minister of England's food at a State Dinner.
Election night is only two days away...remember to vote, preferably for me. I am working on my acceptance speech. The inaugural party will feature nice timothy hay for all.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I got Annie a tub exactly like that for the same reason. Everytime the wind would blow my hay ended up in the next paddock. Anyway she does eat out of it and afterwards kicks it all around. I never find it in the same place 2 days in a row. I hope it is a good stress reliever for her. I am happy to say it works really well for the purpose intended.

Rambling Woods said...

Maybe you could appear in a commercial for Rubbermaid...

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates