11/27/2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!
I have so much to be grateful for:
*My mom being rescued from a hoarder
*My first owner who was a really nice man
*Full Circle Ranch where I was trained (it is a really great place if you are a horse, if you are a DOR taking lessons put on your Kevlar undies)
*My DOR's friend who introduced us
*My DOR and support crew
*The place where I live and all the wonderful food
*My herd mates
*My blogging friends that I have visiting me and that I visit
*The special treat tub that the DOR gives us every holiday
I hope that everyone enjoys a day of gratefulness, peace, and love.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR




5 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

Thank you Jack and Happy Thanksgiving to you and the DOR...

My sister told me that her little baby as she calls her year old horse baby has been sent away for manners training. I am not sure what that is, but Julie was getting big and starting to throw her weight around.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Hope the herd has a great Thanksgiving, and save some treats for your DOR!

Sarainy said...

Happy Thanksgiving :) Very much enjoying your DOR!

Lux said...

Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you & yours, Jack! :)

Strawberry Lane said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates