3/09/2009

Cover boy

Yep it is me with my own cover! The DOR saw this on Barn Door Tagz and thought I needed a cover too. I am not to sure about the article discussing mascara mistakes is something that I want to associate with, but I guess it is fine since I never run in to trouble with my mascara. I am pleased with being the featured columnist for the "Yes You Look That Good" article. Well, it is a bit of fun isn't it?

I am happy to report I was a good boy for the farrier. He was pleased with my hooves and behavior. I would like to brag on Freedom...he was able to stand on his own to have all his feet done with only one short break. Everyone was pleased to see that. His therapy exercises are paying off and he is now using both back legs evenly. He has also been seen running and bucking again. Way to go old man! Salty has to start back on his detox treatment...he won't be happy with that. He flips his treats over and refuses to eat them when the medicine is in it. That is okay with me, I swoop in and steal his treats. I am now detoxed... The DOR is going to try adding sugar free syrup to Salty's treats to see if that will help. If it doesn't it just means I get sweet treats if he won't eat his medicine. Good thing for me that eating his treats won't hurt me.

I am looking forward to seeing magazine covers featuring my blogging friends.

Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR
Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


6 comments:

Betty said...

I just love your cover picture. You are indeed beautiful.I think that you don't need mascara you are fine just the way you are.
Hugs and smooches

Betty said...

I just love your cover picture. You are indeed beautiful.I think that you don't need mascara you are fine just the way you are.
Hugs and smooches

Cyn said...

Your cover shot is gorgeous buddy! Tell your DOR you should have an extra treat for being such a good model.

Lux said...

Wow, you look so very handsome ... and *famous! :)

squirrelmama said...

Why Cactus you sexy Thang you don't need no stinkin' mascara! Glad you behaved for the farrier. My own girlie, Flo the happy appy, can't wait for her new shoes next month but I told her, no stilettos hot momma!

Anonymous said...

LOL...Americas next Top Model Horse..

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates