3/15/2009

Quote of the week


To anybody who's still mad at their parents, or living a flustered existence in the concret jungle, or feels as though they've been handed a crappy hand in this life, I wish you could see what I see every morning.

There is something about beginning and ending your day in the company of horses that makes the rest of the day stay in balance.

A bad day hanging out with a horse is still better than a great day in the "real world".

Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

7 comments:

Amanda said...

No truer words have been spoken...

jc said...

Totally agree

mrscravitz said...

This is very true! My days are bearable because I spend the morning and the evening with them!

Pony Girl said...

Well said. I've been just hanging out with my horse a lot lately as I've treated his sarcoid....it's been nice not to worry about getting him exercised, etc. It's a different kind of time together and I think we've both benefited from it!

Dusty Devoe said...

Nothing better then spending time with my equine friend! My favorite times are just grooming and watching him graze!

Betty said...

I try very hard not to do"what if's". I don't have a wonderful horse like you,but I can have good "what if's" reading your blog.
Hugs and smooches

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

How true! I was just thinking this morning, "what do people do every morning who don't have horses and other animals to tend to?" I can't imagine. It's the best way to start a day!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates